Alexa Share - Alexa Share, a free online game in which players can compete with each other by buying and selling shares in websites on the internet

Friday, August 18, 2006

Alexa Share vs Alexadex

I was originally inspired to create Alexa Share after playing Alexadex. I thought the concept was brilliant and decided to make my own version.
However, Alexa Share is not a clone of Alexadex. Yes the idea is the same, and so is how some of the data is displayed, but Alexa Share is still unique in some of its features.
I am not in any way encouraging people to leave Alexadex, I am just asking you to join Alexa Share. Have an account on both sites, and if you screw up 1 then leave ;-)
But seriously Alexa Share is just a bit of fun, and there is nothing wrong with some competition. I will try to get through as many bug fixes/feature requests as I can, and hopefully Alexa Share will grow. Thank you for your support so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home