Alexa Share - Alexa Share, a free online game in which players can compete with each other by buying and selling shares in websites on the internet

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Millions and Millions

There is a bug, either in my code or the new Alexa API, that seems to make some websites worth a substantial amount more than they are. I am looking into the problem and have contacted Alexa, but this is why some people have suddenly earned millions from one website. I sincerely apologise, but there is nothing I can do except try to find the solution soon. I cannot revert the site back to a few days ago as I only have fresh backups, and I am sure people would not take too kindly to this. So sorry for the inconvenience, I know its not fair on some people, but all I can do is apologise until the problem is fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home